How much is a chai chicken seedling? Native chickens are also called grass chickens and stupid chickens. They refer to broiler chickens that are stocked in mountain forests and orchards. Chai chicken is a breed of native chicken. Chai chicken is a relatively general term. It can be suitable for local breeds of local chickens, and it can also be used for large-scale intensive farming of free-range chickens. Chickens slaughtered. With the improvement of living standards, the cassowary is more and more popular. Today we will learn the methods of cultivating cassowary together.
Are Chai chicken and native chicken the same breed?
Chai chicken seedlings (local chicken seedlings, grass chicken seedlings, stupid chicken seedlings) have the characteristics of rough feeding resistance, strong nesting property and strong disease resistance. ; The supplementary raw grains include corn, sorghum, cereals, wheat bran and so on.
It is suitable for free-range and pure ecological farming, so it does not contain hormones; it is also known for its delicate meat, delicious taste, good taste and high nutritional value, and it is loved by people. Chai eggs are very popular in the urban and rural markets, and the egg price is more than double that of ordinary eggs. For farmers with certain conditions, the cost of raising chai chicken is relatively low, which is suitable for family breeding.
Native chickens are free-range and eat small bugs and food. Chai chickens grow up on feed and have similar nutrients. They all contain high-quality protein, amino acids and minerals.
Judging from the size, the native chicken is relatively small. Most chai hens are grown up by feeding. In comparison, the native chicken tastes better.
Native chickens are also called grass chickens and stupid chickens. They refer to broiler chickens that are stocked in mountain forests and orchards. Chai chicken is a breed of native chicken. In fact, the breed of chicken is an aspect. The main reason for the relatively expensive native chickens on the market is that the feeding methods and foods are different from the general feed chickens. Chickens that are stocked in the wild or eat cereals grow slowly and the meat is more delicious.
How much is a chai chicken seedling?
Chai chicken seedlings (mixed seedlings) 4.00 yuan / only ~ (full male) 4.50 yuan / only; Chai chicken market retail price 18.00 ~ 22.00 yuan / kg.
There will be some discrepancies in prices in different places. In general, when imported in bulk, the authentic factory price of chai chicken seedlings is 2 yuan, and that of chai chicken seedlings is 2.5 yuan.
The above prices are reference prices, the actual prices are subject to specific circumstances.
What are the main differences between Chai chicken and native chicken?
(1.1) The color of Chaiji feathers is mainly dark and light. Foraging is relatively strong, generally suitable for free range.
(1.2) Chai chicken is suitable for the crowd: Irregular menstruation, anemia, weak people, etc. have a good effect, stew soup is better.
(1.3) Nutritional value of Chaiji:
Shiba Chicken Nutritional Value Moisture 74.2 g Protein 21.5 g Fat 2.5 g Sugar 0.7 g Calories 111 Kcal Calcium 11 mg Phosphorus 190 mg Iron 1.5 mg Carotene 0 Thiamin 0.03 mg Riboflavin 0.09 mg Niacin 8.0 mg Vitamin C- Vitamin A -, Crude fiber 0 ash 1.1 g
2. Native chicken
(1.1) Native chickens belong to the category of poultry, most of which are stocked on hillsides.
(1.2) Everyone should have heard of local eggs. Local eggs are very popular, and their nutritional value is extremely high, not to mention the price.
(1.3) Nutritional value of native chicken: It has strong calcium supplementation effect, especially for children and the elderly.
Analysis on the Benefit of Chaiji Chicken Breeding
Take 4,000 (male and female mixed breeding) as an example, the slaughter is divided into 140 days of roosters, and 140 days of laying hens.
1. Occupied land area: 20 acres of woodland, based on the average stocking of 200 per acre, the rent is 2,000 yuan / year, and the rent is 100 yuan / year.
2. Building cost: 400M2 is based on keeping 5-10 animals per square meter, and 4000 animals can be raised. Roosters are to be eliminated when they are raised for 140 days, leaving only 2,000 hens, so only 400 square meters of chicken coops are built. The materials are cement tiles, hollow bricks, bamboo beams, simple doors and windows, sand and gravel rammed ground, height 1.7-2.0m, cost 50 yuan / M2, total 20,000 yuan The depreciation time is five years, 4,000 yuan per year.
3. Chicken breeding equipment, such as brooder cages, heating equipment, feed buckets, water pipes, sprayers, spades, egg frames, etc., total 8000 yuan, depreciation is 1600 yuan per year.
4. The cost of chickens: 2 yuan per bird, the survival rate is 98%, that is, 4000 chickens need to buy 4080 chickens, 8160 yuan.
5. Feed cost: Chai chickens should be supplemented with feed every morning and evening. The brooders are de-heated for 28-35 days, and all chicken feed is used. According to the current chicken feed of 2500 yuan / T, each chicken is a catty, and 4000 chicken feed is 5,000 yuan. In the later period, the feed is divided into the rooster feed meter. A. The rooster is raised for another 110 days and weighs 1.5 kg. The feed for each chicken is 8.25 kg and the unit price is 2 yuan / kg. That is 16.5 yuan / rooster.
B. The hen is raised to 20 weeks of age, weighs 1.35kg, and the material used is rearing. The unit price is 2.2 yuan / kg, and the required amount is 8.25 kg, which is 16.5 yuan per hen.
C. The hen has laid eggs after 140 days of age, and on average eats 100g of feed per day, 2.25 yuan / kg of egg production. That is, it needs 0.225 yuan / day per day, and the egg production rate is 55%, that is, the cost of each egg feed is 0.41 yuan.
6. Medicine and vaccine fee: Three cents per vaccine, eight cents per drug, 1.1 yuan.
7. Depreciation of brooding equipment is 0.3 yuan, electricity cost is 0.1 yuan, and insulation cost is 0.3 yuan, totaling 0.7 yuan per chicken.
9. The cost per hen to egg production (140 days) M = 2 yuan / seedling + 1.25 yuan / chicken feed + 15 yuan / medium chicken feed + 1.1 yuan / vaccine medicine + 0.7 yuan equipment, water and electricity insulation, etc. + land Depreciation of 1 yuan + chicken house depreciation of 1 yuan = 22.05 yuan / only, each 2.7 kg, so the cost per kg is 8.17 yuan.
10. The cost of each egg was mentioned earlier: 0.41 yuan + 0.05 yuan equipment depreciation fee = 0.46 yuan / piece
11. Total investment: after 140 days of laying eggs, although there are chickens in the future, the selling price of the eggs is profitable. There is no need to invest any more, just rolling development. M = 2000 yuan land rent + 20000 yuan chicken house construction fee + 8160 yuan / seedling + 5000 yuan / chicken feed + 16.5 yuan / rooster feed × 2000 rooster = 33000 yuan + 30000 / chicken feed before laying + 4000 yuan / Medicine, etc. +8000 equipment, water and electricity insulation, etc. +800 yuan / Egg frame, etc. = 110,160 yuan.
12. The net profit of each rooster when sold in 140 days: weight 3 kg, market wholesale price 11 yuan / kg. A total of 33 yuan / piece, minus the cost of the previously mentioned 23.55 yuan, or 9.45 yuan / piece.
13. The price of commercial firewood eggs is 0.80 yuan, and each profit is 0.34 yuan. If the egg production rate is 55%, 2000 mother and daughter chickens can produce 1100 commercial eggs per day, which can earn 374 yuan per day.
14. Each hen can be profitable when raised to 450 days: the weight is 2.8 kg, the price is 11 yuan / jin, the increase in the intermediate growth cost is compensated by the value-added egg, and the sale is 30.8 yuan / piece, minus the cost of 22.72 Yuan, you can earn 8.75 yuan / piece.
15. Comprehensive: The profitability of 4000 chicken farms: A2000 roosters, 2000 × 9.45 yuan profit / rooster = 18900 yuan;
8. The 140-day direct cost of each rooster: namely, the cost of chicken feed and medicine. M = 2 yuan / miao + 1.25 yuan / chicken feed + 16.5 / medium chicken feed + 1.1 yuan / vaccine medicine + 0.7 equipment, heat preservation, water and electricity, etc. + land depreciation 1 yuan + chicken house depreciation 1 yuan etc. 23.55 yuan / piece, The weight is generally 3 kg, and the cost per kg is 7.85 yuan.
Cultivation technology of Chaiji
1. Chicken coop construction
The chicken coop should be divided into two parts, and the farm should be kept outside. Generally speaking, a large area is usually enclosed in the free-range farms, which are mostly all kinds of weeds, so that the Chai chicken can eat on its own to ensure its wildness and tenderness. The inner chicken coop is generally meticulous. First of all, the layer should be kept to avoid the dropping of the manure of the upper layer to the lower layer. Secondly, weeds need to be placed to keep the weeds warm and cleaned every 2 days. The inner chicken house should pay special attention to ventilation and sanitary cleaning to avoid induced diseases.
2. Feeding methods
① Chicks. Chicks are the most sensitive and vulnerable to temperature, and they die if they are not careful. The most suitable temperature for chicks is around 30 ℃, even lower will easily lead to batch death. The chicken house must be disinfected in advance when raising chicks. It is best to spray them everywhere and then dry them for 3-4 days. The feeding place must be visible for a long time so that the chicks can eat and water. Generally, the brightness of the lights is kept at 12 hours, 6 hours of dim, and 6 hours of darkness. At this time, the feed must use concentrated feed to ensure its high nutrition. This will provide chicks with the best life dormancy, which is conducive to healthy growth.
②Adult chicken. Chai chickens generally rely on stocking after adulthood, and the schedule is fed with feed. Generally, they are placed for about 10 hours a day, which varies with the season and is shorter in winter. In order to maintain the vitality of the cassowary, it can be driven away from time to time to keep its tightness, which is more conducive to the improvement of meat quality. If there are hens used for egg production, they need to be bred separately. The daily feed can be fed with more pueraria lobata, rice shell powder and other forages that help increase egg production.
3. Breeding management
1) Beak off time. Methods Generally, in order to prevent the chickens from pecking at each other when feeding, the beaks are usually cut off, and the beaks are cut off 7-10 days after the chicks are out of the shell. It is required to remove half of the upper beak and about one third of the opposite beak. Before and after the beak is cut off, be sure to add appropriate amounts of antibiotics and vitamin k to the feed and drinking water. This is to prevent the chicks from suffering after the beak is cut off The infestation of bacteria and pathogenic microorganisms causes illness and death. After cutting off the beak, sufficient feed should be prepared, and the stack must be thick to prevent the chicks from pecking at the bottom of the trough and infecting the wound, which will affect their growth.
2) Sanitation and disinfection work. The breeding methods of chai hens are mainly free-range and free-range models, which are in contact with the external environment. For the chicken house breeding technology, their breeding sites are strictly treated before they can grow healthily. The breeding of chai hens should also pay attention to disinfection. The external environment is complicated and there are many bacteria and microorganisms. Once improperly managed, diseases are prone to occur and endanger the entire chicken flock. Therefore, a large-scale disinfection of the breeding environment should be carried out regularly, and the living area and feeding equipment of the turkey must be cleaned and disinfected once a week to minimize the reproduction rate of pathogens. In addition, do not use a single agent for disinfection, and use multiple agents continuously and cross-proportionally. This is to produce drug resistance, resulting in weakened disinfection or uselessness.