How to raise powder-shell laying hens? Powder-shell laying hens are a very good breed of laying hens. Although it is not difficult to breed, it is necessary to master certain corresponding techniques. Only in this way can we raise chickens better. What should we pay attention to when breeding powder-shell hens? Pink shell layer breeding technology?
How to raise powder-shell hens?
The breeding of powder-shell hens should understand the scientific management measures of breeding to avoid falling into breeding mistakes.
Farmers newly introduced chicken breeds, must understand the previous breeding and development. Only in this way can we have an accurate starting point and correctly formulate the feeding management plan for this period, which can reflect the feeding goal and actual production situation more intuitively. Back-up chickens need to be regrouped around 18 weeks of age.
1. First of all, we must formulate a correct flock turnover plan, and be prepared to accept a breeding chicken breeding house.
2. Due to its own physiological changes, there is instability, and it is easy to induce serious stress reactions when transferring groups. Antibiotic drugs such as antibiotics and multidimensional should be used before transferring groups.
3. The chickens can be weighed when they are caged. According to their weight, they can be divided into three groups: large, medium and small.
4. Do weight control. Before the start of production, due to body maturity, development of the reproductive system and the need to pre-store some nutrients for the reproduction period, the body weight gain becomes larger, often at 110 g / piece / week (varies by variety). If the reserve feeding effect of the reserve chickens in the middle and early stages is better, the weight is at the lower limit of the standard, and the uniformity is more than 85%. By 20 weeks of age, the weight control should tend to the upper limit, then the production performance is better, which can exceed a certain item provided by the breeding company. Production indicators; for example, after the start of production, the egg production rate per week can exceed 3% -6%. Due to the needs of nutrient reserves, proper fat accumulation is important, but because of its extremely strong accumulation capacity and easy to cause over-fat, it is necessary to grasp this “slightly heavy” scale and control body weight gain in a coordinated manner. At this time, the individual differences in the body weight of the chickens, due to the size of their own skeletons, cannot blindly suppress the growth of overweight chickens, nor can they increase the growth rate of over-light chickens too fast like fattening broilers. Follow your own developmental needs to control weight. Body weight gain is slow during egg production, and it is important to ensure that it does not lose weight, which is especially important during peak periods.
What should I pay attention to when breeding powder-shell hens?
1. First of all, we must understand the current breeding situation of the layer industry in China. In addition, you should understand your local market situation and choose a suitable powder-shell hen. Including suitable breeding, there must be a good market.
2. Understand the characteristics of layer breeding. After all, laying hen farming is an industry, a multi-disciplinary industry that requires objective, serious, meticulous, continuous efforts, and continuous improvement; it is a relatively mature industry with high risks and no profits; it follows the market The rules of the law are in the industry of compensation.
3. Understand the risks of breeding. The ancients said: “The family has millions of property, and things with hair are not counted.” No one dares to say that farming will definitely make money, and no one dares to say how much money I can make. Because of its high risk, it is necessary to be prepared from the heart, to think of difficulties, to have plans to solve the difficulties; to make plans to invest at any time, to reasonably use and store the profits earned, to facilitate the economic downturn, etc. Invest as necessary to ensure the normal operation of the capital chain.
4. Master the systematic nature of aquaculture. The success of breeding is a systematic project, which is a combination of excellent varieties + reasonable breeding, management + good environment + balance, sufficient nutrition + scientific disease prevention and disease control.
5. Problems in any of these links may cause failure of breeding. Therefore, we must respect science, pay attention to details, and do good daily management. At the same time, the profit of farming will not be as accurate as predicted by the industry. Its profit is accumulated every day. You may earn hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars a year, or you may lose your money. So we often say, “If you want to lose money, you can engage in the breeding industry. You can lose as much money as you want; if you want to make money, you can also engage in the breeding industry. This industry will never endure.”