What are the conditions required to raise pheasants? How much is the annual profit of raising 1,000 pheasants? Running pheasant, also known as pheasant and pheasant; wild running pheasant eats all kinds of omnivorous insects, cereals, beans, grass seeds, green leaves and tender branches, so the chicken has tender meat, rich flavor and rich game characteristics , And is rich in more than 21 kinds of amino acids needed by the human body, with extremely high edible and medicinal value; but wild wild pheasants are protected by national laws, hunting and illegal operations are strictly prohibited; in recent years many farmers will run pheasants Artificial breeding is carried out, but the existing rancher breeding has problems of poor meat quality and low survival rate.
What are the conditions required to raise pheasants?
Running pheasant, also known as pheasant and pheasant; wild running pheasant eats all kinds of omnivorous insects, cereals, beans, grass seeds, green leaves and tender branches, so the chicken has tender meat, rich flavor and rich game characteristics , And is rich in more than 21 kinds of amino acids needed by the human body, with extremely high edible and medicinal value; but wild wild pheasants are protected by national laws, hunting and illegal operations are strictly prohibited; in recent years many farmers will run pheasants Artificial breeding is carried out, but the existing rancher breeding has problems of poor meat quality and low survival rate.
1. Regulate temperature; proper ventilation and heat preservation are the key to brooding. The ground of the brooding room or the brooding box can be filled with chaff, and heat preservation umbrella or infrared lamp is selected as the heat source. The temperature should be controlled at 35 ℃ for the first three days, and it should be lowered every two days in the future. After 10 days, the temperature should be controlled flexibly. The relative temperature is generally 65%. Indoor air should be kept fresh, but a damper should be set up to prevent the entry of thieves.
2. Start the food in time. After the chicks are out of the shell and the feathers are dried, move them to the brooding room or brooder box quickly. After 24 hours, the chicks should be fed with water in time. At the beginning, feed with 0.01% potassium permanganate water, the water temperature is close to room temperature. Within a week, mix with 5% glucose and 0.1% vitamin C mixed with a small amount of feed. Afterwards, they are fed with chick feed, 1 to 2 weeks old, once every 2 to 3 hours, 8 times a day; 3 to 5 weeks old, 5 times a day, and 3 times a day thereafter.
3. The chicks should be grouped in a timely manner. The chicks should not be too large, and they will be grouped with the increase of age. They are generally 1 square meter, 1 to 10 days of age 60 to 70, 11 to 20 days of age 40 to 50, 21 to 30 days of age 20 to 30. Only, the broods of 25 square meters are generally about 400 to 500. At the same time, pay attention to the strong and weak rearing to keep the chickens growing uniformly.
4. Inject Marek’s disease vaccine before the start of vaccination, 7-day-old H120 drinking water, 14-day-old with Newcastle disease IV and Bursa bursa vaccine, 30-day-old once again Newcastle disease IV and Bursa . Youth: 42 to 120 days old is called young pheasant. During this period, the growth rate is the fastest, with a daily weight gain of 10 to 15 grams. If it is used as a meat product, it can be listed at the end of this period. Pheasants are omnivorous poultry, mainly plant seeds (such as barley, corn, weed seeds, etc.), tender grass, vegetables and so on. In order to achieve the best growth and development and reproduction requirements of pheasant, it is best to provide balanced nutrient formula feed according to the nutrition requirements of pheasant in different periods and different growth stages. Pheasant crops are small and contain a small amount of food. Therefore, the feeding materials should be a small number of times. Each day requires 50 to 70 grams of standard ingredients and a suitable amount of tender grass or vegetables. Adulthood: Pheasants older than 10 months are adult chickens. Breeding chickens can be divided into management preparation period from January to March; egg laying period from April to July; moulting overwintering period from August to December. In the egg laying period, feeding chicken eggs with full price feed requires the highest nutrition level; the breeding period and wintering period have the same nutrition level. Add 20% to 25% of animal feed to the diet during egg production to meet the needs of mass consumption during reproduction and egg production.
How much is the annual profit of raising 1,000 pheasants?
1. The total investment of building chicken coop and equipment is 6,500 yuan.
2. The income forecast of breeding chickens. Take the introduction of 300 small wild larvae as an example. The ratio of male to female is 5:1. The annual egg production of each hen is calculated as 90 eggs (the actual egg production is much higher), and the annual egg production of 50 hens is 4500 eggs. The pass rate of breeding eggs is calculated at 95%, and the fertilization rate, hatching rate and survival rate are all calculated at 80%. The annual production of pheasants is 4500×90%=4000 eggs×80%=3200 breeding eggs×0.8=2500 chickens ×80%=2000 only.
Feeding commercial chickens for more than 3 months can reach 1.5 kg, and the current price is 40 to 60 yuan per bird. Even if it is sold at the price of local chicken, it can be sold for 34 yuan. On the basis of 30 yuan each, the gross income for one year: 2000×30 yuan/only=60,000 yuan.
3. Sell specimens: make pheasants into specimens, a pheasant specimen can be sold for 200 to 300 yuan, the profit is amazing. Specimens can be placed in the home and office to bring them to life. It can also be used as a good gift.
4. The income forecast of commercial chickens is calculated based on the breeding of 1,000 colorful pheasants.
①Cost analysis: The purchase price of each chick is 5 yuan, and the total cost of 1,000 chickens is 5000 yuan. The feed cost of each chicken is 14 yuan, and the total cost of 1,000 chickens is 14,000 yuan. A total of 2000 yuan, the total cost is 6500 yuan + 5000 yuan + 14000 yuan + 2000 yuan = 27500 yuan.
②Analysis of total income: According to the market conservative price of 50 yuan, 1,000 total 50,000 yuan.
③Net profit analysis: 50000 yuan -27500 yuan = 22500 yuan.