For our breeding industry, winter is a hurdle. Because of the winter climate in Northeast China, it seriously affects the growth and development of the animal body. For egg-laying poultry, it is a problem that the owners of the breeding industry discuss after eating. Here, we combine years of breeding experience and the occurrence of diseases, and give the following reference opinions:
1. Fill up the light. In winter, there is little natural light, and normal poultry needs no less than 16 hours of light per day. Therefore, a 60-watt light bulb can be installed for every 30 square meters of the poultry house, the bulb is 2 meters high from the back of the poultry, and the top cover is installed, and the lights are turned on regularly in the morning and evening. Practice has proved that supplementary light can increase egg production by 20% compared with no supplementary light.
2. To increase the stocking density. The breeding density of overwintering poultry in winter is higher than usual. The breeding density of different poultry varies depending on the size. This is conducive to the self-preservation of the poultry group.
3. To strictly control the room temperature. Keep a certain temperature in the poultry house, not too high or too low, depending on the actual situation of the poultry. The temperature difference between morning and night should not be too large, which can easily cause disease.
4. To maintain nutrition. Poultry needs to keep out the cold and lay eggs during the overwintering period. The energy consumption is very large. The proportion of energy feed such as corn must be appropriately increased. The feeding amount should be increased by 10% to 15% compared with summer and autumn, and sufficient green feed or regular vitamin supplements should be provided. A, D, E.
5. To feed and drink hot. The climate is cold in winter and poultry consume a lot of heat. Therefore, it is not only necessary to provide sufficient feed, but also to be noted that drinking water should also be fed with warm water, and avoid drinking ice and snow water.
6. Regular prevention. “Prevention is more important than cure”, prevention is the fundamental. Therefore, we must regularly make various vaccines for poultry to ensure that the poultry has higher antibodies and improve its own immunity.
Say hello to the toggle bar. This is an optional section you can use to display any content you'd like. Simply select a page from the theme panel and the content of the page will display here. You can even use the drag and drop builder to create this! This is a perfect place for your company mission statement, alerts, notices or anything else.