pigeon cage for sale,Young chickens are hens that are about to mature and are the transition stage from chicks to laying hens. Its body shape is also very different from other stages. These differences are mainly manifested in:
1. Weight: The weight and uniformity of young chickens are the most important factors in determining future egg production. The weight of the chickens starts production first. If the uniformity of the chickens of the same type is the same, they can be produced together. The egg production rate rises very quickly and reaches its peak within 2-3 weeks. Low-weight chickens are born late. Weak physique, poor disease resistance, less egg production, egg production rate rises slowly, or even no peak of egg production. Overweight chickens have heavy body burden, small egg production, and will not be durable. The weight of chickens has been stereotyped at 7-14 weeks of age. Thin chickens, if the weight is still small at this time, it is time to strengthen nutrients. It is too late, so we should pay attention to the slow management of nutrient levels in the early stage of breeding chickens.
2. Feed intake: Young chickens have the ability to regulate body temperature automatically, and the digestion ability is becoming more and more perfect, the appetite is strong, the feed intake is increased, and the absorption of calcium and phosphorus can be continuously improved. 7-12 weeks is the period of the fastest growth of bones, muscles and internal organs. After 13 weeks, there is an important period of increase in abdominal fat. Too much fat will affect the laying of eggs in the future, so the nutrients in this period must ensure fast Growth needs, but also to avoid fat accumulation to make them over-fat.
3. Sensitive to the environment: responsive to the outside world. For sound, light, color or other animals, unfamiliar breeders can quickly respond to entering the chicken coop, and even form a frightened group.
4. Immunity enhancement: The immune organs are gradually improved, and the immune response can be enhanced. During the breeding period, all kinds of immunization operations should be done as much as possible to avoid re-vaccination during the laying period due to low antibody levels or unevenness, and the emergence of emergency will cause losses.
5. The agile development of the reproductive system: the development of the reproductive system begins at the age of 12 weeks, and the agile development at the age of 18 weeks. Therefore, the 18-week-old should be gradually replaced with prenatal laying hen feed to make up for a certain amount of protein and calcium, promote the smooth release of the ovaries and fallopian tubes, and accumulate a certain amount of bone calcium to prepare for the smooth start of production. However, it is undesirable to change the material too late or too soon.