How to raise meat-eating chicken? The chicken farming industry is a very common industry. It has a wide range of farming in China. Nowadays, the demand for broiler chickens in the market is also increasing. So how do you raise broiler chickens?
How to raise meat-eating chicken?
1. Temperature When raising broilers, the temperature should be controlled first, and the temperature should be similar to that when laying hens. After about 3 days after entering the chick, the temperature should be controlled at about 33 degrees. Then decrease the temperature as time goes by, generally lower by about 3 degrees every week. When you know that the temperature drops to about 21 degrees, stop the cooling work. The temperature control should be carried out according to the condition of the chicken, to ensure that the chicken does not open its mouth or pile up.
2. The growth rate of density broilers is relatively fast, so when feeding broilers, we must also pay attention to control the breeding density. Flocks should be spread out in time to ensure that each chicken can eat and drink normally, creating a good environment for the rapid growth of broilers. The feeding density should not be too dense. Make sure that each chicken has enough space for growth. Then feed the broilers with full-price feed. Drinking water should be supplemented with some vitamins to increase the anti-stress ability of the broilers.
3. In the first three days after entering the chick, it is best to provide the broilers with all-day light. Promote the broiler chicken through the early stage, and then start on the fourth day, you can turn off the light at about 12 o’clock every night, and turn off the light for about an hour in the middle of the day. However, it is also possible to feed normally during the day, and then turn on the lights when feeding at night, so that the chickens can form a weight-loss cycle for feeding rest and enhance the growth ability of broilers.
4. Disinfect the chicken house. In fact, before the broilers enter and exit, we should also do the disinfection work. Thoroughly disinfect the walls and floors in the house. Disinfection method should be based on fumigation and disinfection. Before fumigation and disinfection, the chicken house should be sealed, and then disinfected with Dexter and other disinfectants. Traditional fumigation and disinfection methods such as formaldehyde and potassium permanganate can also be used for disinfection. After disinfection, seal the house for one day, and then open the window for ventilation.
Meat chicken breeding technology
1. Site selection
1. It is necessary to choose high terrain and leeward sun.
2. The site must have a certain slope to allow drainage.
3. It should be far away from villages and towns, and more than 1,000 meters away from other feeding farms, where it is convenient for epidemic prevention.
4. Convenient transportation.
5. The water volume is sufficient and the water quality is good, which meets the drinking water standards.
6. The power supply is stable and reliable. It is best to equip yourself with power generation equipment.
7. In accordance with national laws and regulations, it is forbidden to build sites in water source protection areas, tourist areas, nature reserves and other areas prescribed by national and local laws.
2. Construction of chicken coop
1. Broiler rearing requires that all batches are fully in and out, so only one hen house is needed.
2. Use the “double slope” method to build the chicken coop, about 3 meters high, with a heat insulation layer on the top, a ventilated skylight at the ridge, one every 6 meters, and a rain cap on the skylight.
3. There are fixed walls on both sides of the chicken coop, and windows are opened (about 1.35 meters high, with an area of about 0.9 × 0.8 meters), and a window is opened every 3 meters.
4. To maintain ventilation and dryness, a wing window is also required, located between the net bed and the ground, which is 0.40 × 0.4 meters, the window sill is 5 to 10 centimeters from the ground, one every 3 meters, and an underground ventilation channel can also be set ventilation.
5. The ground of the chicken coop must be cement ground, and a foot disinfection tank of the same width as the door should be set at the entrance of the coop.
6. The inside of the top should be covered with a layer of plastic cloth to facilitate heat preservation and washing and disinfection.
7. Fans are provided at both ends of the chicken coop to assist ventilation.
3. Feeding facilities
1. The net rack should be strong and durable, the webpage should be smooth and flat, the meat bed is 0.9 meters high and 3.5 meters wide, the length depends on the length of the chicken coop, and the net bed is set with a fence of 0.4 meters high.
2. It is not necessary to use the entire net bed in the chick stage. You can use plastic cloth to separate the entire net bed into several separate houses, and only use part of the net bed. Later, as the chicken grows, the area will be gradually expanded to meet the density Claim.
3. The heating equipment in the chicken coop is generally heated by a stove, but a chimney must be installed to prevent gas poisoning. The chimney can be extended appropriately according to the situation to facilitate full heat dissipation and save energy.
4. The lighting time has a great influence on the growth rate of chickens. In addition to the daily natural lighting, artificial lighting equipment is also required. Therefore, two lighting lines should be installed in the chicken coop, and a lamp head should be installed every 3 meters to reach a light bulb for every 20 square meters. The height should be 2 meters away from the ground. Generally, incandescent lighting is used.
5. Drinking water and feeding equipment should be sufficient to ensure the drinking and feeding of chickens. The general brooding stage requires a drinking fountain and feeder for every 50 chicks, and one for every 30 chicks after 20 days of age.
6. Equipped with necessary cleaning and disinfection equipment, such as high-pressure cleaners and disinfection sprayers.
1. Clean the house manure 15-12 days before entering the chicks, clean the drinking fountains and feeders, use high-pressure water gun to rinse the house walls, roof, net bed, ground, etc., and check and repair the house equipment.
2. Carry out the first drug disinfection (including net bed, ground, drinking fountain, feeder, etc.) for the chicken house 11 to 9 days before entering the chick. The doors and windows and vents should be closed during disinfection, and the windows should be opened after 10 hours for ventilation. Close doors and windows after 3 to 4 hours of ventilation. Drinking fountains and feeders are soaked and disinfected with disinfectant.
3. The second sterilization is carried out 6 to 4 days before entering the chicks. The disinfection can be sprayed and disinfected with 300% liquid of 40% formaldehyde aqueous solution. Check the temperature before sterilization so that the temperature of the chicken house is above 26 ℃ and the humidity is above 80% Thoroughly, without leaving a dead end, the doors and windows are closed for more than 36 hours after disinfection, and then opened for ventilation for not less than 24 hours.
4. Prepare the feed 3 to 1 days before entering the brood, separate the net bed with plastic cloth, and divide it according to the feeding density of 30-40 per square meter in the first week of brooding. Pre-heating (preheating walls and floors), pre-wetting, winter pre-heating should be carried out 3 days before entering the chick, pre-heating temperature should be above 35 ℃. In summer, it is preheated to 34 ° C one day in advance, while continuously humidifying the brooding room to ensure the humidity of the brooding room. Put a layer of cardboard on the net bed to prevent the chicks from getting cold. After pre-heating and pre-wetting, you can enter the chick.
What should I pay attention to when raising broilers in winter?
1. Timely ventilation
The temperature in winter is very cold, and the temperature between the chicken house and the outside temperature is very different. It is necessary to do both ventilation and insulation work. When ventilating and ventilating, it should be noted that the temperature in the storage house should not be high or low, to prevent the temperature difference from causing a stress reaction and causing disease. The vent should be more than 1.5 meters above the back of the chicken. When the temperature of part-time job drops sharply, the insulation work can’t keep up, which often causes broilers to feel cold outside, coughing, sneezing, and difficulty breathing. Therefore, the breeders should do a good job of temperature change, do a good job in cold protection and heat insulation, and prevent the wind and the wind from invading the chickens.
2. Anti-ammonia accumulation
In winter, the temperature is severely cold. In addition to the insulation work, the excrement and damp litter of the chickens must be removed in time. If not cleaned in time, ammonia gas will accumulate in the house and the concentration will increase, causing ammonia poisoning or triggering in broilers. disease. And because of the accumulation of ammonia gas and the relative lack of oxygen, coupled with the severe cold, the chicken’s metabolism is fast, and ascending broilers are prone to ascites disease. Therefore, farmers should lay more than 5 cm of litter to prevent water leakage from the sink to wet the litter. Excessive humidity can remove feces and damp litter in time, or ammonia deodorant can be used to reduce the ammonia concentration in the chicken house.
3. Reasonable feeding
According to the different growth stages of broilers, the diet should be configured according to the feeding standards. Because the winter temperature is lower, the broilers consume more calories, and the humidity of the medicine increases the metabolic energy standard of the feed. At the same time, the protein ratio is appropriately reduced, and the demand for vitamins is also met. The feed should be prepared with current feed to prevent freezing, and can be fed after heating if possible. The feed must be free of mildew and impurities to prevent the induction of respiratory diseases.
4. Feeding management
During the breeding process, disinfection should be carried out regularly to prevent the spread of disease. Adhere to the disinfection of chickens to eliminate rodent damage. Isolate and treat sick chickens and healthy chickens after the onset of disease. During the breeding process, the necessary stress factors should be reduced as much as possible, and all feasible means should be adopted to allow chickens to eat to ensure the body’s energy needs and enhance the chicken’s disease resistance.